Coaching is a process that is unique to every individual. The power of coaching lies in the relationship that is co-created between the coach and the client. Coaching is not therapy, which typically encourages you to look back before you look forward. Instead, coaching is a process that meets you where you are now and assists you in clarifying and getting to where you would like to go. As your coach, I will partner with you to accomplish what you most desire by bringing awareness to what stands in your way and creating specific focused actions and accountabilities. And of course, share in celebrating your successes – big and small!
The best way to understand coaching is to experience it!
Amy has professional experience in all of the following areas:
- Leadership & Team building Retreats
- Team Development Programs
- Organizational Alignment & Strategic Planning
- Organizational Culture/Change Management
- Employee Engagement/Performance Management
- Keynote Speeches
- Training Workshops
- Leadership & Team Assessments
- Center for Creative Leadership 360 Degree Assessments
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
- Myers Briggs Personality Assessment (MBTI)